Clubhouse: Clothes Swap
Have a rummage through your wardrobe and bring up to 8 items that you’d be proud to pass on. Once you have your tokens at the ready, have a browse and let the swishing commence!
Just a few pointers:
- All items of clothing must be clean, wearable condition and of good quality.
- Shoes, jewellery and underwear not accepted.
- Donations are appreciated and encouraged. Please drop donations at Theatre in The Mill. We’ll be taking clothes donations up until Tuesday 24th March.
- Money raised from the ticket sales will be donated to charity
- After the event, remaining clothing will be donated to local charity shops.
Bring a mate, grab a drink at the bar and swap your way to a stylish, sustainable wardrobe!
What to bring: Dresses |skirts | tops |shorts | jumpsuits |coats | jackets | trousers
- Your clean pre-owned clothing will be worth ONE TOKEN per item
- Brand new clothing with tags are worth 2 TOKENS
Leftover tokens can be used at the next clothes swap.